Sunday, February 21, 2016

Kegging beer

A fellow brewer in Red Earth Brewers home brew club came to my house to help me keg Blonde Moment. It was incredibly easy and fast.  
After getting the beer into the keg, he brought co2 to force carbonate the keg. 
After that, I kicked the keg for awhile to make sure there was enough air pushed into the keg. 
Then we tried it and it was warm but it is still good. 
Update on the ankle, I'm still healing. I slept with the brace on last night and that was a little too much compression. Ouch!  I'm undecided on seeing a sports medicine doctor. Does the doctor have time, is there anything a doctor can even do? I suspect there isn't anything that can be done. I may just wait and trust the healing process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)