Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Half marathon training update


These shoes have run their last miles. I'm aching and cracking all over. I have some old shoes that should still have miles left. I did yoga last night to try and stretch out the pain. I'm aching from head to toe and the half is on Sunday. I got this. I know my training has been good. I'll cross the finish line victoriously! 


In other news, I enjoyed a free shot of espresso because the cashier felt sorry for me ordering only one shot. And I've created my own hashtag for Instagram and twitter: #esthernorinedesigns. Ultimately, I'd like to post at least a photo every day and bring some creativity to this online home. I'm starting today. 


Chomps and Kirby love the new home!


3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your Half this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your training! Kick some booty this weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to do amazing my friend. I can't wait to hear all about your experience.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)