Monday, September 29, 2014

Make a difference Monday


I've always said that I volunteer for completely selfish reasons. It's a form of stress relief for me. I went to a leadership retreat for the youth group leaders and being a consistent part of the students lives is a big problem because leaders come and go so quickly. 


I've been playing the piano for Wednesday night worship for nearly a year. That's my little part of giving back. I'm starting to feel guilty for not doing more. My friend said I should get to know the students and be friends with them. After I play, I always go to the adult service and hang out with my friends. So am I doing a disservice by not getting to know the students? I will need to pray about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)