Saturday, July 30, 2016

Running and painting

I had a fabulous #run this morning! My ankle felt awesome until just before the 3 mile mark. I missed running with @runhers because it was too north for me but I know all my Edmond running buddies were happy for that location. My @nike app died Thursday night and I haven't gotten it revived yet. I hope deleting it and downloading again will fix the problem. I looked into a chiropractor for my ankle and I decided against that treatment. I'll look into physical therapy still and running in a pool. The #healing continues. The painting behind me is done by @ryanchristopherart and it's basically me. There's gold on it! #Acrylic #acrylicpainting #art #artist #gold #painting #painter #okc #paseoartsdistrict #art #artist #runner #runnergirl #womenrunning 

#runnerproblems #injuredrunner #okc #ok #okwb #myoklahoma #runokc #runok #nike #nikerunner #run
Chomps is such a sweet kitty! We might go to the movies today and if so I should write a review. Happy Saturday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)