Monday, August 1, 2016

Half marathon training and July recap

And so it begins again. 
@goldsgym for #halfmarathontraining and I've got my @nike app working again! The trouble today was that it was on an outside #run when I was actually on the #treadmill. I'm still on the 3:1 minute intervals. I had a few extra walks in there but my #injuredankle handled well. Next #run will be on Wednesday in the #oklahoma #heat.  #runner #runnergirl #womenrunning #runnerproblems #injuredrunner #okc #ok #okwb #myoklahoma #runokc #runok #nike #nikerunner #run
Sunday was fun! 
Beer. 
And grilling. 
Last month, I ran 29 miles with is 11 more than June. I may not make my goal of a 1000 miles in 2016 but I've been on top of it for my bible reading goals. #accomplishment


1 comment:

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)