Thursday, March 24, 2016

St. Patrick's Day in OKC

Anklegate, 2016. My ankle is still injured. This run was on March 12th and it was a toughy. After that, I walked an additional 3 miles to Tapwerks for Oklahoma City's St. Patrick's day parade and celebration. We started early and arrived at 11am, just in time to get the last two barstools. 
I had a great time drinking Guinness and watching the festivities from my stool.
We had snacks (thank goodness!) and one shot each. 
We left Tapwerks at around 4pm and felt accomplished for making it most of the day.
On our way home, we grabbed fuzzy breakfast burritos and urberd home. I'm pretty sure uber is a verb these days. It was time to spring forward and we snuggled into bed early. It was a successful St. Patrick's Day celebration.
On the beer front, the yeast is still at it but I can tell it's slowing down.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)