Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blogging in real time and selfie Sunday


Some of my favorite bloggers have been writing a post and immediately publishing it. I'm a mobile blogger and all my posts are in real time. 


Thanksgiving, I ran the turkey trot in Edmond. My first run since the Route 66 half marathon. It was a great come back run. 
I was kinda slow but that's ok. I need to rest up before I get back to speediness. 
I was a pirate after the run and I drank rum and ate crab legs. We call it "the pirates thanksgiving." 
Friday night, I enjoyed the thunder game and some knick butt kicking! It was an awesome game and everyone loved my hat! 
Saturday, I ran 4 miles and enjoyed the best breakfast burrito and pretty mocha. 
Then, I hopped on my cruiser bike and went to my personal mug at McNellies. 
Once we got home, the kitties decided to be super cute. 
Yes, Chomps is sitting on top of Kirby. This looks uncomfortable but they seemed happy. And right now, I'm at church hosting the online chat. Peopleschurch.tv 

Most of these photos were on my Instagram. Please friend me if you haven't already. Was that too many photos? I think not. 




3 comments:

  1. That last picture cracks me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I applaud you for always posting in real time :) The burrito does look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too many pictures at all! I loved looking through them and reading about your week. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)