Friday, October 26, 2012

High Five For Friday Food Edition





  It is high time for High Five for Friday the food edition. I have instagrammed the heck out of all my meals to prove to you and myself that I am slowly moving in the right direction nutritionally. Although, Wednesday's lunch was a set back (any potluck day at work will be like that and I'm just accepting my choices and moving on.) Happy Friday friends!
 Sunday scones: let me know if you are interested in the recipe. 


 Monday dinner was soba noodles, teriyaki sauce, broccoli and overcooked cod. Oops, I went overboard on the zip n steam. I am no chef over here and I am surprised when I successfully make dinner.  Tuesday lunch at Cafe 7. I did great ordering my salad dry but I caved on the cookie. I've been eyeing those cookies for awhile now and decided it was time to break down while I was already there. Wednesday night dinner with left over soba noodles, pumpkin, corn and edamame. Hmm, I forgot the protein but I didn't forget to pair dinner with a pumpkin ale brewed locally.  Clearly this isn't everything I've eaten all week but I documented enough. I am linking up with Lauren From My Grey Desk

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog through the Feed Me Friday Blog Hop :-) I really like your pics!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)