Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thankful Thursday and "Pay it Forward"

  
Dear Chomps and Kirby,
I am so thankful for you. You help me stay happy and positive. Your sweetness melts my heart. 
Dear Kirby,
You are so sweet in your little trusting way. You love your head scratched and you love to preen while getting your head scratched. Your silliness makes me smile. You are very adorable and I'm so thankful that you have been a part of my life.
Dear Chomps,
You're so sweet, especially in the morning. I love it when you're tired. You look up at me with sleepy eyes and start to purr as I'm petting you. Your fur is so soft and I love to pet you.

The stress relief I receive from these two furballs is amazing. It has been work and at times frustrating to take care of the kitties but they take such good care of me. They deserve the world!

Please join me in Thankful Thursday and share what you are thankful for.

Pay It Forward!

I've seen this "pay it forward" idea floating around on several different blogs, and when I saw this on Kim's blog the KO Jewelry, I wanted participate in the fun!

Here are the rules:
  • Within a year, I'll create something unique to share with the first three people to comment on this post.
  • In order to receive your present, you have to play along. Spread the love on your own blog!
  • You get 72 hours (3 whole days!) to re-post, or I'll have to move on to the next person.
  • Please Only comment if you're willing to pay it forward!
Doesn't it sound like fun? I'm ready to get started, so let me know if you want in!



4 comments:

  1. Pets are definitely something to be thankful for.
    Hope you link up with us again this week! http://theresjustonemommy.com/?p=4397

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful every day for my wonderful husband and my beautiful daughter. Every day I look at them and I feel like the luckiest person alive to be able to share my life with them! And of course I am always thankful for my sister too =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read last week's thankful Thursday post. :) love you!

      Delete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)