Monday, November 14, 2011

Patience


Patience is tough. It is not a virtue found naturally in me. Patience is necessary. In the period of time, when I'm learning to be patient, I am growing too. I forget how to be patient and find its a lesson that needs to be retaught regularly. Patience is good and learning to be patient can bring tasty treats that are the perfect temperature. Patience leaves me with time to contemplate and come up with the perfect response. In the end, patience is good, necessary, and challenging.

Dear Lord, thank you for the challenge of learning patience. Your timing is the right timing and I am learning to remember that nothing is wrong except its not the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)