Sunday, January 30, 2011

FI - YAH (FIRE)


Today’s rating is Positive.


Michael Fleming, http://twitter.com/#!/MichaelSFleming was talking about Moses and the burning bush. God showed himself to Moses through fire because fire can be terrifying. Michael was saying that this is a partial description of God. I would agree.


I thought about that most of the day and it made sense to me. God is all-knowing, all-powerful, and everything else. He knows my inner thoughts. He knows my struggles. He knows me at me weakest points. I can hide these ugly things from the world but not from God. That is a very scary thought. In honor of God being represented by fire, I bought a fire log to enjoy tonight, with an open window.


Dear Lord, Give me strength to be vulnerable with those close to me and patience to complete this marathon called life. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)