Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Weigh in Wednesday

This is my day via Instagram. 
@goldsgym for #lesmills #bodypump and I went down in weight because I thought my form was slacking. Also, I weighed in and lost a pound! #boom! #kickingbutt #losingweight #strengthtraining #weighttraining #pumpit #okc #ok #okwb #myoklahoma
#oklahoma #sunrise and @thinkthinbars for #breakfast. #heckyeah #yum #esthereats #food #foodie #myfitnesspal #eatinghealthy #okc #ok #okwb #myoklahoma
I was trying to capture the bar and the sunrise and I realized that it had to be one or the other. Sunrises are cool. 
#second #breakfast! The label has the calories at 480 and protein at 27 grams and the fat was high. I'll #run it off tonight. #yum #esthereats #food #foodie #myfitnesspal #eatinghealthy #okc #ok #okwb #myoklahoma And that was a very tasty breakfast taco. 
#lunch! @starkistcharlie #thai style #tuna #wrap with #vegetables and #veggiestraws #yum #esthereats #food #foodie #myfitnesspal #eatinghealthy #okc #ok #okwb #myoklahoma I'm in love with the veggie straws. They're mostly potatoe, which might be why I thin there awesome. 
After my #kickass run with @redcoyoterunning in #deepduece, I skipped the #beer and went home for #dinner. I opted for a runny egg over my #grilled #vegetables and #chicken. It was #heavenly! My #injuredankle had some painful moments. I'm not done healing yet. I hope soon though. 
My goal was to photograph all the food that I ate. I was pretty close. I didn't photograph the strawberries in a jar, the salmon bites (2) and the Ben and Jerry's ice cream with whipped cream (I only had 1/3 of those personal sized containers and a lot of whipped cream because it's my favorite.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)