Sunday, April 17, 2016

Buffalo, New York

We went out to Buffalo New York to visit family. We ate lots of good food!
These are the original Buffalo Wings. I forgot to take the pic but fortunately Blue was on top of it. 
We had lots to drink as well. Including, craft beer!
This is a true Beermosa with beer and champagne. It was good!
I got a run in too!
We saw Niagara Falls from the Canadian side. It was a little weird being in Canada on the east coast. I have not done that before. The falls were beautiful and we took a ride on the Hornblower. It's basically the same thing as the Maid of the mist but on the Canadian side. 
It snowed while we were there. The look on my face is priceless. 
Breakfast burrito with egg whites, avocado and turkey.
We also went to the art museum for some culture. In the end, it was a good but quick trip. It was also not really a vacation. I did have fun touring around the area but there's always a big hassle visiting family because they have kids. Going to the store is a giant ordeal that takes 3 times as long as it normally should. 
Obviously, I am pleased to come home to two kitties. Those little furry dudes are work too but they don't get in the way of going to the grocery store and they do sleep a lot. 
Beef on weck. Interesting Buffalo roast beef sandwich. The name is more interesting than anything else. In other news, the ankle is healing and I have another physical therapy session tomorrow. The half marathon is just a week away! I am not ready but I am going to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)