Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Weight loss Wednesday

Warning: I will be complaining in this post. Proceed with caution. 
In the last 3 weeks, the scale has been climbing steadily. My clothes fit about the same. I have not been good at nutrition and I know that I need to work on it. 
I have been so good at my workouts. Why can't the scale be friendly?
I am running more for the half marathon training. In my experience, that's not enough to move the scale. 
I keep eating foods that aren't good enough. For example, I had a cinnamon roll for breakfast today. My weakness is free food and it is the bain of my existence. I think the rest of the day will be nutritionally sound. I don't know if I put enough into my goals. 


3 comments:

  1. Good job! You are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weight loss is mostly diet-related. And if you're running a lot, you're probably hungrier than usual. I know when I do fitness classes, I eat more, and that negates the workout half the time. Balance, balance, balance, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you are increasing muscle mass! And as long as you are working that butt you can eat a cinnamon roll my love! It is those who eat the cinnamon roll then park as close to the market as possible so they don't have to walk that need to worry! xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)