Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Red Earth Brewers

I still ran the Pack Pint Run with Red Coyote and the meeting was at Coop Ale Works. They provide Red Coyote with the beer for the run but they are not close to Red Coyote. Hence the reason for all my running gear still on. It was also seriously cold. #okwx
Coop Ale Works has a nice little tap bar inside the brewery. I tried some interesting combinations of beer. 
The meeting included voting on a new president and new rules for competitions. Basically, we have too many entries and not enough judges. I've only entered in once. 
It was a good meeting and I'm glad I made it out there. The next big event will be mashed in at Tapwerks on February 28th. I'm preparing to brew my third batch just for this event. 
Kirby says hi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)