Tuesday, February 2, 2016

January Recap - New blog name

Well friends, I had to change the blog name. Let's be real here, I don't design anything. I am now focusing on running and beer. That's the focus this year. So time to recap January.


I ran 16 times last month and the total was 65.5 miles. In order to reach my goal of 1000 miles in 2016, I need to be at 80 miles a month. That means I'm a little under. I've registered for 3 half marathons and one 5k. I know there will be a 4 mile race in May as well. I'll get those runs in eventually.

Also on the January recap, I signed up for a bible challenge. Reading the entire bible in one year, with the help from Youversion. I managed to read the bible every day except January 31st. I totally forgot, which is a Sunday! Haha! I caught back up though.


Just because I love my cats. They must finish out the post. Until next time friends. Which will probably be tomorrow for Weigh In Wednesday. Fingers crossed!

croppedsig

1 comment:

  1. I think that's impressive mileage for January. But I don't run at all, so there you go ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)