Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Half marathon training

I am back at the training for the Route 66 half marathon in Tulsa. 
Some things I took away from the last half were, I could have run faster. I was hanging with someone and I hate to leave people behind. I think I'm gonna have to on this next race. I don't need to hold myself back just to run with a friend. 
Doing the 5k after taught me another lesson. I can run/walk two races in a day. I used the 5k to stretch out and I think it helped me a lot. 
Fall will be here soon and these two cuddle bugs get snuggly when it's colder. 
I'm making plans to practice the piano more. I don't have a recital scheduled but I'd like to be able to play my pieces from memory again. 
Thursday will be the debut of my beer. It's good (I had to try it) and I'm expecting lots of people will enjoy it. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Don't ever hold yourself back, I used to feel bad for leaving friends but sometimes you need to.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)