Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hair and bloggers

I walked into Flux Salon with a lovely French braid, done by me. My stylist took the pic for me. I walked out of the salon with a fresh color and it feels wonderful!
If you're in Oklahoma City, April owns the salon and does a great job. When I got home, I had a box waiting for me from Kristin at Stuff and Things. Actually the box had been waiting on me for a few days because I hadn't sent Kristin her box yet. 
She did a great job of spoiling me with treats and she didn't forget the kitties. 
The magnet from Manitou Springs graces my fridge next to my prized bumper sticker from Portland Oregon (a place I like to call home.)
The colors mug fits marvelously in my "you were here" collection from Starbucks. (Side note:I used to live there and have a mug from the prior collection. The new collection stacks.)
The bracelet looks cute next to my Nike fuel band. I keep the fuel band on at all times. I love using it!
The notebook is so cute with the arrows. I'm deciding on how I'll use it, I dug into the peanut butter cups right away and then stuck it in the freezer for future enjoyment. I think Kirby likes the toys. I didn't write a little note. I just shipped the box off and I meant to buy a Starbucks gift card but didn't get a chance. #bloggerfails Next time, I'll have to do better. 
Final note: I'm working with April at Flux Salon to see if she'd buy one of Ryan's paintings. She asked that I tag her on his instagrams and I did. Ryan was not pleased with me because some of his instagrams are not for sale and he doesn't like his early paintings. So, if you get a chance, check out ryanchristopherart on Instagram and peruse his posts. I think his work is great and maybe you will too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)