Sunday, March 8, 2015

Brewing beer and half marathon training

I have to drink about 20 more of these delicious Rogue beers because I want my brew to be in pink bottles only. My plan is to paint over the Rogue label with chalkboard paint and then I can write what I've brewed on the label. 
We intended to run 10 miles but fate had other plans. Both phones (mine and Celeste's) failed to tell us when we reached 5 miles. We turned around way past our mark and basically ran 11 miles. Next Saturday is taper week and then it's race weekend! Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. You rocked your run! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink beer bottles sound like fun! Good luck on your race :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)