Thursday, January 22, 2015

Weigh in Thursday - Half Marathon training update

 
 
I am late to the weigh in wednesday crowd but I still want in! I'm linking up with Erin at She's A Big Star, Ashley at Ash's Right Direction, and Heather at Pretty Strong Medicine.
 
 
Not sure if that is visible or not but I did lose 2.2 pounds since my last weigh in of over a month ago! I'll take that loss as a win! The half marathon is moving along smoothly and today I ran 5 miles in the morning. And at lunch, I stuffed myself on BBQ meat, BBQ sauce, and the berry cobbler. The win here is that I didn't eat any of the other sides (holla at ya mac and cheese, I missed ya!). It was tough but it wasn't that bad.
 
 
Just a little reminder to myself, that it is only 71 days until I head off to Sandals Reunion week and Antigua. I can't wait! And I was over the moon excited when my bloggy bff, Kristin at Kristin's kNook took my suggestion and tried a pizza place in Denver. I'm sorry the service wasn't there but the crust is delicious right? You have to go to her blog to check out her pics. Its been too long since I've been in Denver.
 
 
Finally, the Go Girl half marathon is before my Antigua trip and I'm logging more miles. Saturday will be 7 miles and the ramping up will continue until March 22nd. Woot! Woot!
Linking also with Kristin at Kristin's kNook and Joey at Hodges Podges for Stuff and things.

Hodgespodges
croppedsig

2 comments:

  1. I did take your advice and look for other classes that I like at another gym. I realized that my gym pass actually works at two centres, and they have classes on different days. So yay! Now I have classes to go to everyday!

    I'm going on a trip to Mexico around the same time. Can't wait for vacation time. Gonna be so good.

    Good luck with your half!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the loss! When you have BBQ why mess with the sides, right?

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)