Friday, January 2, 2015

Half marathon training

Hello friends!

It is 91 days until our trip to Sandals and we have our plane tickets! Woot! Woot!


It's been cold here and the forecast is calling for ice. Today, I was dropped off at work so I could get my truck from the body shop. It had minor hail damage. I'll try to walk around the office but I won't make it to the gym. Boo! Hoo!


As you can see, Chomps is quite cold as well. I have to work all day tomorrow, which leaves no time for the weekend. I don't see me getting to the gym for half marathon training until Monday. 


I do foresee plenty of calorie loaded drinks in my near future. Myfitnesspal will have me over my calories everyday. Oops.



1 comment:

  1. Yay for your trip! I just registered for my first half of the year and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)