Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year's Eve!

Hello friends!
It is 93 days until Antigua. Yay!

As promised, a side by side of phones. The old on the left (won't miss that broken power button!) The new iPhone 6 plus on the right. We had some trouble setting up apple pay but I was able to resolve the issue.


Coming soon is an exciting hobby for me. Brewing beer! I got my beer capper and I have tons of Rogue beer bottles. 

Yes, I have lined the patio with beer bottles but soon I will commandeer these bottles and fill them with freshly brewed beer. Please stay tuned for these updates. Tonight we may be out at the museum. There will be fireworks and the roof will be open for that. It will be freezing!

Happy New Year! 



1 comment:

  1. I am finally getting the new iphone on tuesday! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)