Monday, September 1, 2014

Half marathon training update and stitch fix

Its September and I forgot to register for the Route 66 half marathon. This means I'll be paying an extra $10. The price for procrastination makes running races expensive. I will need to plan better. I have been running with a buddy and its been great. She's pushing me to go faster. We are comfortably in the 13 minute miles. Today, we did hills and that had me huffing and puffing. We did 5 miles today and 9 miles on Saturday. My feet were a bit sore after Saturdays run but I haven't been achy, which has me pleased.


Recently, I've eaten out and have the photos to prove it.


Fridays lunch was a bento box full of yumminess.


Thursday night, I ordered the fries and the shake at Tucker's. I don't plan on doing that again. The fries weren't that great and I am trying to not gain weight. The shake is a good idea as long as I remember to not drink the entire shake.


I was very pleased with my first stitch fix box. I ordered it because I am no fashion blogger but I want to be fashionable. Since I'm not ready to spend hours catching trends, the stitch fix seems to be the perfect solution. I was not compensated for the stitch fix and I'm looking forward to my next box in October.


I had some misses but there was a big hit in the box.


I absolutely adore this top and I can't wait to wear it on Wednesday. If you don't follow me on Instagram @esthernorine you definitely should. I've been getting back into it and I prefer to post pictures of beer. 






1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your training! I am registered for a half in January. We live in Houston and the heat has been unbearable. I am hoping that by mid September I can lace up my running shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)