Saturday, August 23, 2014

Half marathon training update

Today was 8 miles. I started out doing 10 minute runs and 5 minute walks but my pace was creeping up to 14 minute miles. I can go faster. So I switched to 15 minute runs and 5 minute walks. I was able to keep my pace below 14 minutes. I crossed too many streets and had to back track once to get water. All of that meant I was over 8 miles by the finish.


Later on, I went out to lunch with a friend. I was not hungry because I had just polished off a bagel breakfast sandwich about an hour before we went out. I had a salad and she had blackened shrimp risotto.



After getting my food for the week, I came home for a well deserved two hour nap.



1 comment:

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)