Monday, January 20, 2014

A Review: Wine and Palette in Oklahoma City


I have done quite a few of these paintings, in fact I've lost count. I have had mostly good experiences and some poor service. This company has its own studio but also has events at local restaurants. You get better service at the studio because it's very easy to walk up to the bar when you need a drink and the snacks are provided. At a restaurant, sometimes the service is great and others have been subpar. I hate it when the service is poor because there's always a gratuity. These events will have 20 to 30 people attending. At some places there's not enough staff to get everything.
The artist instructions are good and at the studio, the artist has a microphone, which makes hearing the instructions much easier. The studio accomodates 60 people and it can get loud.
The acrylic paint is easy to work with and mistakes can be wiped off. I enjoy the creative process and I always come home with a masterpiece. 
If you live in Oklahoma City, I would recommend this to anyone for a fun night out. I was not compensated in any way. I just finished another painting and thought it would be fun to share with you. If you find this review helpful, please let me know. Final tip, Groupon has deals for Wine and Palette regularly. Its easy to purchase and redeem. In fact, I did it today for my next painting. Also, Groupon did not compensate me.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)