Monday, January 27, 2014

Weight Loss Q & A

I would not say that I am a yo-yo dieter, although I have lost the same ten pounds three different times now. I would say that finding balance and maintaining a healthy weight is all together something different from losing weight. Its all too easy to go back to old habits and watch the scale slowly climb back to my uncomfortable top range. This last time, I was so successfuly, that I fit into a pair of shorts I thought were impossible to fit into. (I'm not entirely sure why I bought the shorts in the first place but I am a sucker for a good deal and a good brand.) My current goals are to finish a half marathon and not gain weight (unless its muscle.) I just want my clothes to keep fitting nicely and I'd like to enjoy my shorts in the summers. I had two summers where I was too fat to fit into my shorts. I was uncomfortable. Last year was my first summer in which shorts were not a problem.
I was overjoyed!
 

 
I can safely say that I am good at losing weight and want to share what I've learned to help others. I try to find a healthy balance and I can help you find it too. Please visit the Weight Loss Q & A page and post your questions. Feel free to email me at estherdavison@gmail.com if you prefer a more private setting.
 
croppedsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)