Sunday, November 10, 2013

Serious Sunday


Yesterday, I committed with my friend to complete our first half marathon. We started training. Our plan is to mostly walk and run a little. We walked 6.2 miles yesterday and I plan to walk a good amount today as well. Depending on what time I get to the gym, I will be walking 1 - 2 hours. 

Originally, we thought a half marathon required running the entire time and it sounded overwhelming. I decided that running is not all that great for my knees but walking is doable. We plan to train for the memorial half in April. 

What's great is, I know I can do this. It is still 13.1 miles but I will complete it. What great goal are you looking forward to accomplishing? Please share with me. I'd love to rejoice with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)