Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tip Tuesday

Welcome back! I'm so excited to start sharing tips for losing weight! If you already know what I'm about to share with you, then consider this a reminder, especially if you are not doing it everyday.


WALK EVERYDAY 

I suggest walking because everyone can do it, no matter your fitness level. It's good for your heart and mind. In fact, walking is an excellent stress reliever. Do you have or feel stressed daily? The answer to that question is you should be walking. I would suggest that 30 minutes a day is ideal but any amount that fits your schedule is fine. If you need to break it up into several walks a day, that is also fine. The most important thing to remember is to walk everyday. 


I will continue to share tips for weight loss and if you have any questions please let me know. I will partner with you and you will be successful! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)