Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday & Instagrid Party

Welcome friends to thankful Thursday and the instagrid party! Today, I'm thankful for funny stories. A good laugh is excellent medicine. The photo was Grandma-in-law's birthday and father-in-law put a candle for every year of her life. Honestly, I can't remember how many candles but it is more than 50. The smoke alarm went off and Don's eyebrows were slightly burnt. We were busting up laughing and the picture tells the story. That was a moment I'd like to relive. Maybe Ryan could do that to my cake but not any time soon. :)I'm repeating some photos for the instagrid party because the photos are so fun! Thanks to Anne at And Everything Nice blog for hosting the instagrid party. I hope your button gets fixed soon.END

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! A picture is worth a thousand words!!! Loved it, soooooo funny:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)