Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day of Thinking


Today’s rating is Positive.


It has been a dizzying day of thinking about moving, volunteering at a food bank for an hour, and wasting time with survey’s on the computer. I feel as though very little was actually accomplished which doesn’t help.


I wish I could say that I am very strong and very patient. That is most definitely not true. I am second guessing every step I take. I am looking for support from everyone around me. I know to lean on God’s strength and His timing but that’s not so easy to do completely. I will keep meditating on God’s promise. Somehow things work out. Maybe later, I could say it was a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)