Sunday, February 20, 2011

Super Sunday


Today’s rating is Positive.


I have had to deal with a lot of stress in the past two years. There have been strategies that have helped me. Other strategies were not helpful. Keeping forward thinking and focused has been difficult. I find that when I dwell on the past, I can get more upset. If I can think about the future especially fun things in the future, then I can avoid a lot of pain. If you are dealing with a lot of stress, find things to be excited about that are in the future.


I was excited about today because I got together with the Pedals and Pints and enjoyed a bike ride with a few pints in-between the rides. I am looking forward to a special dinner on Wednesday at Rock Bottom. These are things that can help me stay positive, excited, and happy; even in the midst of stress. What could you be excited about? It might help you move past some stress too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)