Thursday, February 24, 2011

Positive Thinking


Today’s rating is Positive.


I haven’t officially counted all of the strategies I use to combat stress but I use a lot of different techniques. I have never used drugs, even during the most depressing and darkest of days. Typically, I stick to natural holistic methods. Today’s tip is to think positively. Its easy to do when life is smooth sailing but needs to be a conscience daily effort.


I am usually a positive, upbeat, friendly person. When things overwhelm me and get me down it is hard to keep thinking positive thoughts. I have read about self-fulfilling prophecies and I’ve learned that what we think will happen usually does. I have been successful with positive thinking because I have good friends. If you find yourself having a difficult time thinking positively, then you should ask a friend for encouragement. It makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)