Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Rogue beer dinner at Republic Gastropub

We came prepared with our Rogue tshirts and I had my Rogue nation card too. (Just in case I was carded but it never happened.) We got a taster of Rogue Dead Guy Ale to start. 
The menu, which was family style. I don't like sharing, so that wasn't my favorite. But I guess, sharing is caring. 
Amuse was a pub style deviled egg. It was full of mayo, yolk, pickles and probably some mustard. I ate two, which was the allotted amount. 
Next was the Beard beer and SriachanStout. The Beard is a wild American ale and I just love the flavor!
Shrimp cocktail. 
Pigs in a blanket with Gouda sauce. I hair loved these appetizers and the cocktail sauce paired perfectly with the stout. 
Next was the Hazelnut Nectar Brown Ale and the 7 Hop IPA. 
Paired with the beef stroganoff...
...and meatloaf. It was a fabulous combination. 
Here's how I plated my dinner. Yum and not too much. 
Last was the Honey Kolsch and Cold Brew IPA. I love both but the Honey Kolsch has my taste buds. This was dessert, which we wisely split in half. 
We all cheered for a great dinner!
Then we home with bags of pint glasses. #awesomesauce
#esthereats #food #foodie #myfitnesspal #eatinghealthy #okc #ok #okwb #myoklahoma #craftbeer #instabeer #instadrink #esthereats #okc #ok #okwb #myoklahoma #drinkoklahoma 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)