Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Sandals Barbados

This trip brought us to the silver sandals and the complimentary couples massage. The massage was amazing!
The food was also amazing! Everything was fresh and prepared well. There were tons of Brits at the resort and the island. Barbados is celebrating 50 years of independence this year but there are definitely strong ties to the UK. 
We did a snorkel dinner cruise with Cool Runnings II and they did a great job. 
I have so many photos and stories to share and I'm planning to do that on my blog this week. 
First though, I have a long list of people I want to thank for the wonderful and welcoming service they provided. 
Shonnell
Dario
Dale
DJ Shaqmed 
Marlon
Denis
Nicholas
Stephen
Nathaniel
Jamaine 
Joy-ann 
Mario
Gilbert
Markus 
Most of these people were bartenders but the entertainment team and loyalty desk did a fantastic job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)