Monday, March 21, 2016

St. Patrick's Day shenanigans

I am pleased to announce that the yeast is currently feasting! Soon there will be beer.
St. Patrick's Day fell on a Thursday, which was the perfect excuse to wear tons of green and run 3.5 miles. I managed a 13 minute mile!
Afterwards, I had the beer club meeting to get to. Where I failed to take photos but other people did. I also failed to bring beer but I brought a snack. I left with a hop plant to put in the backyard. It's in a cup of water and soon I will plant it in the backyard.
A good time was had by all! I'm trying to recap all the various events from the last two weeks. It's been busy around here! Interesting fact, it's almost all beer related. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)