Thursday, October 22, 2015

Out of focus

As I was running the pack pint run tonight by myself, I pondered on how best to split my time. 
It was a gorgeous run, by the way. It was wet but worth it! I was trying to decide which is more important to me: running or the piano. 
I decided the answer is both and I need to find a healthy balance. Maybe right now, running will take up more time but I can't stop playing the piano. 
My beef with the piano right now is that I don't practice. I know. I need to practice. My chops aren't what they used to be. When the time is right, I'll get more practice in. 
The case of the missing toenail is healing smoothly. The other thing I have to carve time for is brewing beer. I've done two batches and I'm itching to do a third very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)