Friday, August 21, 2015

Happy Friday!

The half marathon training is going well. Tomorrow will be 8 miles! Whew!
I'm really getting into Instagram and recently discovered that I can make cool pics with verses on it from the youversion app. 
And then I discovered I can use my own pics from my iPhone. 
I legitimately have no idea why I took a picture of the metal counter but it works great with a filter and a verse. I have two posts to write. One on the Picasso cafe vegetarian dinner and the other on a local company making healthy nuts. That should be interesting. Besides that, I want to keep you updated on the half marathon training and there will be another brewing beer series next month. 
I know I'm not the most consistent blogger but hopefully I'm still interesting. 

1 comment:

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)