Monday, August 10, 2015

Foodie

Friday nights dinner. I had to eat pasta to prepare for Saturday's 7 mile run. 
It was awesome! 
I figured out that I'm eating out too much and my portions are out of control. I'm working on it. I'm now banning going out to lunch. And I lost 3 pounds in a week. Woot, woot!!
Kristin wrote and foods she likes and doesn't like. I have to do the same. 
Foods that I like:
1-cheese
2-avocado
3-chocolate
4-cereal
5-sweet potatoe chips
6-a million other tasty foods
Foods I hate, can't stand, won't get near 
1-spicy peppers (pretty much all peppers)
2-bananas (those jerks are too mushy!)
3-almonds (I'm over them, too dry.)
4-sour candy (that was never good)
5-eggplant (sour and tough texture)
6-white food (onions, white lettuce, cauliflower. There's nothing to like in these foods.)
You're turn!




1 comment:

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)