Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Weigh in Wednesday

I made it to body pump and afterwards walked 1.5 miles. Then I weighed in at 145.2, which means I lost 0.2 pounds, which also means I'm essentially maintaining. I am kicking my butt into gear and I expect to say good bye to one pound. 
Other things I'm saying good bye to include, dairy. Not all dairy because some things are made with it but no more yogurt at breakfast and no more weekly shake. Sigh. 
I'm also going to cut back on beer. 
I'll be saving the good beer for Saturday only and the one post run beer on Thursday. I'll be drinking liquor and light beer Friday and Sunday. This plan should help me rein in the calories and lose weight. 
I clearly don't have a problem with hitting the gym. It's my lack of nutrition that causing me to gain weight. When will I learn that I must always be on top of nutrition? At this point, the answer is probably never. 

1 comment:

  1. I think the nutrition/healthy eating habits is what gets me all the time. Why can't taco bell be considered healthy!!??

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)