Thursday, July 9, 2015

Stuff and things

It's linking up with Kristin at Kristin's kNook and Joey at Hodges Podges. 
My new thing is to take a sweaty selfie after a run. I'm still perfecting the technique. 
Close up of Kirby's tongue. He can be cute sometimes. 
I've finally got some needed furniture. This is a library table from the 1900's. Now I need to find a spot for the piano and the music room will be complete. 
Turns out I'll probably have some work to do, cleaning the house for a party on Saturday. It's our first time having a group of people over! Should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck prepping for your party! Those are slightly stressful times.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)