Friday, July 10, 2015

Happy Friday; Anniversary Edition

Today marks the 16th year of marriage between myself and my hubby. (Kudos to the marketing geniuses at Coke. I had to buy both bottles. Dammit, that was brilliant.) 
It's not always been roses or easy but that doesn't matter. Relationships matter and are completely worth every bit of energy and effort. 
We have moments of joy and difficulties. Who doesn't? 
He's my travel partner, my beer drinking buddy, and my co-conspirator on all sorts of half-baked plans. 
I'd have my life no other way. I love you Ryan! (I have a million pet nicknames that probably don't belong in public, bwahaha!) Happy Friday friends!

1 comment:

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)