Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Birthday happenings

Monday 
Sunday, we bought furniture. Sadly this was where the piano was meant to be but this sweet 1900s library table would not fit anywhere else. 
I call this a pirates chest but it actually is from the Victorian era. 
The lounge is nearly complete with that glass door bookcase, which holds the liquor, crystal and books. 
Monday, I went to lunch with my team and got the sombrero and mangos with my sopapilla. Yum! Monday was my actual birthday and that pin on my shirt says just that. 
I enjoyed a leisurely 10 mile bike ride with my friend and good food after. 
I went a little nuts and had two beers. I love pizza! It's the best food ever! Next up is a party on Saturday but the house isn't cleaned yet. I'll have to get on that. I just don't know when. 


2 comments:

  1. I love that library table.
    And the wainscoting in your house..beautiful!
    Happy belated birthday...your box is on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)