Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Travel Tuesday

Places I've been to this year:

Antigua for Sandals reunion week. 


Dallas for the Rolling Stones concert. 


Alaska for a wedding and hanging out with family. 

Places I will be visiting later this year: 


The Bahamas for my private island and a little separate jaunt to Atlantis on Paradise Island. 


Paris for Christmas! I don't have any pics of that yet. 


Inquiring minds want to know where have you been and or where will you be headed this year. (I'm the inquiring mind in case you were wondering.)





2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you will be in Paris for Christmas!! Can't wait to read about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some of those pictures are so nice! the Alaskan village looks so tiny!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)