Saturday, May 23, 2015

Red Earth Brewers May meeting

We met at Anthem and had a good time tasting beer and chatting. 
Anthem is a new brewery here in Oklahoma City and have been brewing for about 2 years. 
There was a presentation about co2 but I wasn't paying attention.  
Our club shirts came in and they look great! One of the members was able to embroider all of the shirts for free. Luckily, my name was spelled correct. 
I couldn't stay as long for this meeting because I had body pump fhe next morning. 
I did get another pink Rogue bottled emptied out. Thanks to the Red Earth Brewers for drinking some donut ale. Next post is supposed to be my first brewing experience. I was going to brew today but I was foiled by Blue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)