Sunday, May 17, 2015

Oklahoma Craft Beer Festival

I had so much fun at the festival this year and I'm sure that I drank 2 weeks worth of beer in one night. Totally worth it. 
Oddly enough, the pretzel necklaces were confiscated at the door. I had mine in a bag and they weren't checking the bags or purses. 
This year the festival was inside because the weather could have been severe. Thankfully, nothing happened.
We got to enjoy our favorite brewery and found a few new favorites.
After the festival we headed to Fassler Hall, a German beer place. We enjoyed another pretzel and beer of course. 
Then we decided to walk to The Pump. It was a mile walk but good for burning off some of those calories. They have a $5 special, a shot and a light beer. I'll get that again but maybe not a shot of tequila.
The festival was a success and we all had a great time. If you're in Oklahoma City, it's an event to not miss out on.

1 comment:

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)