Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Running

Yup, I'm in the pink tutu. I've been thinking about running. I have a lot of fun and I love running with friends. I just wonder if I'm too slow or if I should focus on speed and pr's. 
My first half was my fastest time. The last half, I was having fun with all the people cheering and taking some pics. (I think I had some great pics for the blog.)
I don't know the right answer here. I want to pr but I'm more focused on having fun with friends. I'm not motivated to work on speed either. 
Enjoying the experience and friends is probably most important. Perhaps speed work come with time and practice. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. As long as you cross the finish line that's all that matters! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)