Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Forward momentum list edition

Chomps is such a sweet kitty, he should be on the blog all the time.
1:I'm looking forward to Thursday because it's Pack Pint Run with Red Coyote.
2:I'm looking forward to Friday because it's the first Friday of the month and our neighborhood hosts a monthly art walk.
Art from Ryan Christopher Art.
3:I'm excited for Saturday because McNellies is hosting a pub run. 4 miles and a Guinness at the end. That should be a blast!
The last time we were there was St. Patrick's Saturday, according to my photo stream.
4:I'm excited for the Oklahoma Craft Beer Forum hosted by Red Earth Brewers on May 10th.
5:I'm so excited for the Oklahoma craft beer festival hosted by TapWerks on May 16th!
6:I'm looking forward to the Rolling Stones concert in Dallas on June 6th. We get a hotel too! A weekend away from my kitties is deserved from time to time.
They are not always that photogenic. Especially Kirby.
7:I'm excited to see Skub and my Alaska family for the wedding June 12th.
Skub has a mug. He just hasn't come here in ages to use it.
8:I'm excited for our Bahamas private island trip to Long Island and Little Deadman's Cay Labor Day weekend.
You can't beat this view. Stunning.
9:I'm excited for the Route 66 half marathon in November. We are getting jackets instead of shirts because it's the 20th anniversary!
Me last year. You know this is the Sunday before thanksgiving and it seems perfectly appropriate to bring out the drumstick headband. It had people so confused though. 
10:I'm so excited that we have booked our plane tickets and hotel for a Christmas trip to Paris. Timing is perfect and I only need to ask for 4 days off when factoring in the weekend and the holiday.
I wanted to find a cute Paris photo but got distracted by funny ecards. This was the funniest. Yes, I will drink wine. Hopefully lots of wine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)