Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I'm a "no-reply" blogger because...

... I am lazy.
I have gone through the process to fix my account at least 6 times. Unfortunately, my account continually reverts back to the "no-reply". I never find out about it unless one of my blogger friends tell me.
 
I've given up and my workaround is to just leave my email in all my comments. That has worked well and I've actually gotten emails back from bloggers where I've commented.
 
If you're "no-reply" you could do the same as me. Or you could go back in and "fix" it once every other month. You're welcome to enjoy the random photos as well. I really can't have a post without something.

 
croppedsig

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)