Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sandals Emerald Bay, Bahamas


This is a basic review of Sandals Emerald Bay in the Bahamas. I plan to share more photos and stories of specific events later. 


The entertainment was excellent with a Junkanoo band at multiple events. The staff were wonderful, friendly, helpful and took good care of us during the entire trip. (Even at the end, I was offered a moist towel to freshen up, which I thought was only for people arriving.) 


The food was so delicious and I am not sure how Sandals does it but its comfortable food. I know that  at all-inclusive resorts in Mexico the food is so different than what I'm used to. When I go to Sandals and eat, I actually do feel at home. (On every trip, we have been told "welcome home". Its a nice greeting to come to.) The beach was stunning and the ocean was an aquamarine that I know can't be captured by our camera. You have to see it for yourself. The pools (especially the loud pool) was a lot of fun. There is a quiet pool and its nice too but I prefer my tunes.


I would 100% recommend Sandals to anyone and when someone says its too expensive, I tell them that it is worth it. The hassle-free, do what you want, relaxing vacation for every couple. I was not compensated for this post in any way, but if Sandals would like to give me a free night or a luxury car ride towards my Christmas in Jamaica trip, I would happily accept.



croppedsig

1 comment:

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)