Saturday, February 8, 2014

Motiontraxx review and The Biggest Loser

I had plans of running outside in the freezing temps but when upon arrival I found the run was cancelled. I still helped myself to a bagel. Then I went to gym and busted out 4.4 miles in two minute speed intervals. This whole week I've cheated myself out of the really good sweaty workouts except for today. It was great! 
Repeated photo. I need to get some more photos.

Today, I listened to my favorite podcast: motiontraxx. The music has a certain bpm and its continuous for the entire 60 minutes. There's a slight break in the middle when DEEKRON THE FITNESS DJ tells you its the halfway point of the mix. I love how the music keeps going and it slowly changes to different sounds but it never stops. There's always something. He has free mixes and premium mixes that don't cost much. He has a bpm of the month club and you'd get a new mix once a month set to your preferred bpm. This music keeps me going on the race course and the treadmill. If you haven't heard of him yet, download a free mix and let the beats take you to the finish line.


I'd like to weigh in on The Biggest Loser controversy. Its so typical that a former athlete would win but honestly I didn't think that Rachel looked unhealthy. She looked like an athlete and she put in the work to win. She deserves congratulations and not comments that she doesn't look healthy. I would expect that she would gain some weight back to be in a more normal BMI range but I'd say kudos to her for doing a good job.
That's it for today's post. Tomorrow, I'm sharing how I stay on top of my favorite blogs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)